EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate all office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational continuity, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, and task delegation.
Energetic professional with a strong-marked caring attitude. Well organized and experienced in managing a wide range of administration and able to work independently. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to cope with the challenges of supporting a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- First point of contact for visitors, candidates, suppliers and new employees
- Manage our suppliers related to office equipment, drinks and snacks, cleaning, facilities, and building maintenance
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Manage the daily operations of our office, including the set-up of meetings and presentations, travel bookings and expenses
- Assist our employees with all types of office related questions and ensure they have the right equipment (headphones, laptops, new joiner gifts, etc.)
- organization of company events and fun activities (meetup, summer event, Christmas party, etc.)
- Support of Human Resources in various matters e.g. onboarding of new employees
- Take on the role of a ‘go-to-person’ in the company for various matters
- 1-2 years of experience in office management, an administrative or assistant role preferred in start-up and/ or international environment
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft applications (incl. Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) High level of clerical skills
- Fluency in English and German skills on a professional level (every additional language is a big plus!)
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Start-ups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- 30 days holidays
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment