EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
We are looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager who will support us in generating paid leads across various channels. She will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, as well as other search and display marketing engines, such as LinkedIn. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the Marketing and Sales team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- You will be responsible for the management and ongoing optimization of performance-oriented online marketing campaigns.
- Create ROI calculation to revenue growth to the impact marketing initiatives of EMnify.
- Maintaining and reporting the data of all paid campaigns at EMnify.
- Define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels.
- Learn new technologies, techniques, and industry trends related to Paid Search.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing and managing budgets above 50k monthly.
- Significant background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- Experience and exceptional knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics (LinkedIn is a plus).
- Some experience with sales and marketing automation systems-Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- Data-driven and results-orientated mindset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Speak and write in English fluently, plus a second language of either German, French, Spanish, or Italian
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Permanent working contract
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view! / Great location next to the Würzburg university – with an awesome view!/
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment
- 30 days of vacation
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the” Apply” button!