EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
EMnify is looking to hire an Executive Assistant, to support our Executive Team and be responsible for Office Management. The role will be varied and fast-paced, involving a number of administrative and clerical requirements, in addition to supporting some ad-hoc project work. As the key interface between the C-Level Management and the rest of the business, high attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize business requirements are integral to the success of this role.
The ideal person for this job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. Given the dynamic nature of our operations, we rely on our assistant for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence interacting with stakeholders of all levels, internally and externally.
This position is Berlin-based, with an essential requirement for fluency in both German and English.
- Coordinate daily calendars, appointments, contacts, calls, and correspondence
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements and manage travel expenses
- Respond promptly to managements’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication and organize internal business meetings (incl. agendas and protocols)
- Be responsible for the Office Manager, reporting to the Executive Assistant
- Exhibit exceptional critical thinking skills, being able to solve problems with practical judgment
- Be a self-starter (delivering what’s asked for before it’s asked) be hands-on (get things done)
- Successfully completed training in Business Management, a degree in Business Administration, or a similar qualification
- Several years of experience assisting at the executive level as Management Assistant or in a similar role
- Track record of project and event management for group meetings involving all stages of planning including travel, logistics, vendor negotiations, material preparation, budget management, etc.
- Detail-oriented, “get-things-done” mentality and ability to execute responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Superior project management, and administrative skills, including the coordination of sophisticated global executive agendas
- Proven organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, at an advanced level at least
- Excellent verbal and written English and German communication skills
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application. [MM1]
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- 30 days holidays
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment