EMnify is the first cloud communication platform provider solely dedicated to the IoT. We’re transforming complex cellular connectivity into an easy to consume cloud offering by bringing the proven superior philosophies of CPaaS and Cloud-Native SaaS to IoT. From electric vehicles to energy meters, alarm systems to GPS trackers, thermometers to health wearables – EMnify technology is connecting IoT devices for some of the world’s most innovative companies. We serve thousands of companies worldwide – from big brand names to niche market-leaders – and are trusted by hundreds of telecommunications partners globally. As a fast-growing Series A start-up, supported by a group of committed high-profile private equity investors, our journey has only just begun, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Partner Manager to join our Team (Berlin, Würzburg or remote). This role owns, develops and executes Partner Enablement Plans for our strategic accounts and alliance partners. You are responsible for the acquisition and management of such accounts, and will be the bridge between partners, product, sales, development and other departments. Furthermore, you will maintain strong relationships with our key customers and help them to achieve their set goals. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person with great communication skills.
- Develop and execute Partner Enablement Plans for the business
- Engage in executive level discussions with our existing or targeted partners regarding how EMnify can add value to a partner’s business
- Demonstrate to partner executives and solution leaders how EMnify can become a profitable business model for them
- Proactively work with sales team peers to identify accounts and win new and expand business
- Plan, coordinate and execute meetings/workshops to train our partners to identify, pitch, demo and implement EMnify solutions
- Develop and execute marketing programs/events/campaigns/sales plays to create interest and drive demand for EMnify products and services. Measure and deliver ROI metrics for all activities
- Design and promote effective incentive programs to generate interest and growth of EMnify products
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Manage key accounts and develop and maintain strong long-term relationships
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Develop and implement an action plan for how key account will achieve targets, identify specific actions to improve profit and grow the business
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success Management teams to identify a set of high-opportunity key accounts
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance and deliver accurate monthly forecasts
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years experience working in account management, partner management or B2B sales role
- Proven track record in managing and maintaining relationships with partners
- Background with experience in Telecommunication, SaaS (B2B), IoT or software is a plus; comfortable discussing technical topics
- Ideally, you are well-connected with system integrators
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Regular team and company events
- Free in-house German lessons
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Dog-friendly work environment
- 30 days of vacation