EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
We are looking for someone who’s passionate about innovation, excellent communication, planning and producing content on a regular publishing schedule. You’ll be responsible for content marketing in English while staying aligned with the rest of your team and our wider marketing strategy. Interested? Keep reading....
- Deliver effective content that encompasses all markets, products, channels, stakeholders, and languages.
- Become an IoT expert and understand our target audiences – your content is strong enough to support and impact sales and brand awareness.
- Translate heavy technical content into interesting, attention-grabbing pieces around our product
- Work closely with digital marketing, brand, comms and product experts to create, develop and deliver content that’s used for cross-channel marketing.
- Manage the creation and optimization of web content for Search Engine Optimization
- Drive the development and oversee the production of new content assets, including whitepapers, blog posts, videos, social posts, lead nurturing emails, and more.
- Use content performance data (such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Social Media-insight), for continuous improvement and communicate these results to your team and our business leaders.
- Efficient project management, excellent stakeholder communication and maximize company resources with a focus on achieving the best results for the company.
- You have 4+ years of technical content production experience working in tech company or an agency serving tech companies, ideally with a B2B content marketing focus.
- You have a deep understanding and high levels of competency in both written and video communication, including conducting and organizing interviews. You’re passionate about excellent storytelling and putting the customer first.
- You have reporting experience – you know how to generate insight from data then apply the learnings to improve content strategy, performance, and quality.
- You are creative, full of ideas, always ready to take initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You pay close attention to detail, you’re a team player, have a willingness both to learn and to teach, take initiative.
- Native English, plus a second language of either German, Spanish, Italian or French
- Bachelor’s degree in social communication, journalism, or within relevant marketing field
We Kindly ask all candidates to send us a portfolio with a minimum of 3 samples of their best work.
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Permanent working contract
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- 30 days of vacation
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the ”Apply” button!