EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
We are looking for a motivated Technical Account Manager (TAM) with good technical knowledge and the ability to create strategic relationships within our channel partners organization including the CTO, IT Director, Product Managers and other technology professionals.
You will consult on a variety of industries and technologies and provide deep expertise in how to get the best out of EMnify´s solution.
The close relationships developed with your Channel Partners will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges and help them achieve the greatest value.
- Ensure our customers’ technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organizing and managing cross-functionally of their IoT deployment activities
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account activity and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve product or service.
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases and customer growth
- Support clients with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas and collaborating closely with our Sales, Product and Marketing teams
- Establish and maintain trustful relationships with existing customers via phone and mail. Educate clients on our technology and make them as successful as possible.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all technical related topics and drive escalations, if required
- Provide reports, status updates, and root cause analysis for any issue or outage
- Be the project lead during on-boarding of new channel partners
- 3 years in Technical Account Management or the equivalent role (technology support, pre-/after sales role, partner and/or product management)
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and telecom products and markets
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand cloud solutions
- Solid understanding of cloud and SaaS business models
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Experienced in working with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk, JIRA) and CRM (preferred Salesforce)
- Excellent oral and written skills in English are a must. German is a big plus. Any additional language is advantageous.
- Project Management experience big plus
- PMP/ITIL certification is a plus.
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Permanent working contract
- Great central location in the heart of our Berlin and Wuerzburg office
- Regular team and company event
- Free in-house German lessons
- 30 days of vacation
- Participation to the Pension Scheme
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the” Apply” button!